Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rainy Weekend...Photoshop time!

It has been a rainy weekend in Waxhaw, NC. Went out yesterday morning just as we were getting our first sprinkles of rain and got a few shots at Misty Meadows Farm. The Bradford Pear trees were at their peak and I don't think the blooms will last through the rain this weekend. So I had to capture the scene with the flat grey sky. With the Bradford Pear trees you only have a few days to catch the blooms.

I spent the rest of the morning trying out some new photoshop editing techniques. Yesterday evening I set-up a high key speedlight set up to capture some head shots for Margaret.
This morning I need to break down my gear and head over to the Lone Sheep Coffee  House at Quail Corners to lead a PPG tethered shooting session. This is a photo I edited this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Cool site, George! Fix the typo in the header: "George H Holt is a Waxhaw based portrait photographer that cover the Waxhaw and surrounding areas." (coverS) ;)

    ReplyDelete