Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daniel Stowe's Orchid Spectacular

Daniel Stowe's Orchid Spectacular is running January 14, 2011 through February 14, 2011. These are a few on my shoots from last years event. I am planning to head to the gardens tomorrow 1/27 at about 9 am to capture some more Orchid photo's. If you have the time you should join me. I will be doing some off camera flash and Macro Ring light work. I would be glad to share some of my gear if you have never done any of this type of photography. 

These are a few examples of what is possible when flash is properly used to capture these wonderful specimens.



1 comment:

  1. You capture some incredibly great images, George. Although I can't make the DSBG shoots in this season of my life, I will look forward to the opportunity to do so in the future!

    ReplyDelete